Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Music To Heal Your Soul

Today was a crazy day and I didn't get around to writing an amazing blog to write for everyone but I promise tomorrow will be a great post. Until then, I leave you with five of my favorite songs at the moment...

1.) I'll Be Seeing You - Billie Holiday
This song warms my heart, there is nothing 
like great jazz music to heal the soul.


2.) Only You - Ellie Goulding
This young lady is blowing up and she is an 
amazing talent. If she comes to your town, buy tickets, 
you will not be disappointed. She is also dating Skrillex.


3.) Clique - Kanye West featuring Jay-Z and Big Sean (Explicit)
When I saw Kanye and Jay-Z in concert, it 
changed my life, they can do no wrong.


4.) 212 - Azealia Banks featuring Lazy Jay (Explicit)
This chick is crazy but she can make a great song, 
really looking forward to hearing more of her. 


5.) Decisions - Borgore (Explicit)
I have the pleasure of working with this Israeli 
dubstep (EDM) DJ and he's also a comedic genius.



Up and comer:
Not on the list but also one of my favorites who I was fortunate to see at Coachella is Gary Clark Jr. He is often compared to Jimi Hendrix and just recently released his first album. Watching him play the guitar is mesmerizing. He's definitely going to be around for awhile.

Gary Clark Jr.  - I Don't Owe You A Thang



No comments:

Post a Comment